Mundie Moms

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday- Corsets & Clockwork


By a variety of authors including, Kiersten White, Tiffany Trent, Jaclyn Dolamore, Tessa Gratton, Caitlin Kittredge, Adrienne Kress, Lesley Livingston, Dru Pagliassotti, Dia Reeves, Ann Aguirre, and Frewin Jones. It's edited by Tricia Telep.

To be released May 2011

I haven't been able to find anything else on this book, but with a title like Corsets and Clockwork, we're sold! The added bonus is the list of talented authors who's writing make up this book. We are really looking forward to it's release.

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, and allows us to spotlight a book that we are eagerly awaiting to be released.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this sound great! I *love* the title and am recently enamoured of steampunk, so this is perfect. Thanks for the heads-up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! I can't wait for it's release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty cover and the title is really great too. I hope to find out more on this. Sounds really interesting.


    My Waiting on Wednesday Post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm starting to get into the steampunk genre and I think this anthology will be a great way to get more familiar with it. :-) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Labels