Mundie Moms

Monday, December 27, 2010

This Week's Releases 12/27-1/2

We're very excited about some of the releases this week! We'll be sharing our reviews shortly for a few of these and can't wait to get our hands on the books we don't have yet. Here's what you can find out on book store shelves this week:































*The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
* Prom & Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
* Fallen Angel by Heather Terrell
* Wishful Thinking by Alexandra Bullen
* Deadly Little Games by Laurie Faria Stolarz
* Sapphique by Catherine Fisher
* Once In A Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
* Vampire Crush by A.M. Robinson
* My Soul To Steal by Rachel Vincent
* Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz
* Water Wars by Cameron Stracher

You know you can't walk into a book store and buy just one book..... HAPPY READING!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I dying for The Last Saint and My Soul to Steal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, Love this, you should make a post like this every monday or every month of the books that's going to be released ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It is going to be a great week for new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look soooo good. If only I COULD walk past a bookstore and ONLY buy one. (Usually its 3 or 4!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Bloody Valentine By Melissa de la Cruz. I will probably be listening to it. However I read Masquerade and The Van Alen Legacy but Listened to the other three. So yay for the new book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelley- The Lost Saint is really good! I need to read Rachel's series!!

    Anonymous- I need to be more faithful at posting releases. It's a great idea to post them monthly. Thank you!

    Heather- I know!!! I'm excited.

    Jessica- I have such a weakness for books. lol

    Amy- I've heard it's a fantastic book!

    ReplyDelete

Labels