Mundie Moms

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday- Entice


By Carrie Jones
Published by Bloomsbury Teens
To Be Released on December 14th, 2010

Zara and Nick are soul mates, meant to be together forever. But that's not quite how things have worked out.

For starters, well, Nick is dead. Supposedly, he's been taken to a mythic place for warriors known as Valhalla, so Zara and her friends might be able to get him back. But it's taking time, and meanwhile a group of evil pixies is devastating Bedford, with more teens going missing every day. An all-out war seems imminent, and the good guys need all the warriors they can find. But how to get to Valhalla?

And even if Zara and her friends discover the way, there's that other small problem: Zara's been pixie kissed. When she finds Nick, will he even want to go with her? Especially since she hasn't just turned. She's Astley's queen.

I've really enjoyed this series and I can't wait to find out what's in store for Zara now that she's Astley's Queen and where this will leave her and Nick. Be sure to visit Carrie's site here http://www.facebook.com/NeedPixies for more on the series.

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, and allows us to spotlight a book that we are eagerly awaiting to be released.

7 comments:

  1. I chose this one for my pick too! This series always leaves me on edge and my heart broke a little at the end of Captivate, haha. I need to find out what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How has this series escaped me? It sounds amazing! Too many books, not enough time. I'm putting this series on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sound of Entice... that and a FAB cover!! This has got to go on my wish list for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too - definitely waiting on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need to read this series! i just love the covers for them, great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. DJ- Great minds think a like. LOL I can't wait to find out what happens either. I wish it was coming out tomorrow.

    Heather- I think you'll really enjoy this series.

    Suzy- Great book to add to your list! :)

    Jessie- I'm hoping for a happy ending.

    Audrey- It's a fun series to read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No matter how much this series annoys me, I just have to pick the next one up. *laughs* She must be doing something right.

    ReplyDelete

Labels