Mundie Moms

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Twitter Tuesday - Cassandra Clare

I think I had a silly grin on my face when I saw this information tweeted yesterday by Cassie because I'm so glad she updated us on the progress of the graphic novel of City of Bones. Who doesn't want to see Clary, Simon, Jace, Alec, Isabelle and Magnus in graphic form? Here's a quote from Cassie's blog:

"While I don't have a release date for the graphic novels at this time, I thought I'd share a panel just to reassure everyone it was still ongoing. This is Clary's dream, from p. 57 of City of Bones."
She saw her mother lying in a hospital bed, eyes like bruises in her white face. She saw Luke, standing atop a pile of bones. Jace with white feathered wings sprouting out of his back, Isabelle sitting naked with her whip curled around her like a net of gold rings, Simon with crosses burned into the palms of his hands. Angels, falling and burning. Falling out of the sky.


It is so detailed and just -- amazing!! Thank you, Cassie for the update! And here's the link to the information on her blog.

3 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I've never really been 'into' graphic novels but having seen this... I think I might actually like to give it a go! Looks really cool (does using the word 'cool' make me old these days? Probably!)
    Thanks for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, this graphic novel has a breathtaking quality about it. Perhaps it's just because we love these characters so much...or the writing is so good...or a combo of both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too, am not into graphic novels but I will be buying this one when it comes out! It's going to be so good I can't wait until it comes out!

    ReplyDelete

Labels