Mundie Moms

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Twitter Tuesday - Kim Harrington



We love October, too, Kim. All the Halloween decorations, fall festivals, the smell of pumpkin spice lattes and that fresh feeling in the air that doesn't require heavy winter layers, at least not yet.  Check out Kim's post on things she loves about October, and then take a look at her upcoming novel, Clarity.

Here's the synopsis:
In Eastport, a tourist town on Cape Cod, lives a family of freaks. My family. I'm a psychic. My brother's a medium. My mother's a telepath. Tourists love us. Townies scorn us. We live in a grand Victorian house with no permanent ghosts, and we use the first floor for our family business: readings. Not the bookstore kind.
Are you like me? Yes, I read the synopsis and ran over to click on pre-order. The release date is March 1, 2011 and I can hardly wait. Here's another synopsis in case you want just a little bit more. Looks really good, doesn't it, MMs??


2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to this release!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know MMs!! Any time you say "family of (insert paranormal occupation)", I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete

Labels