Mundie Moms

Friday, September 24, 2010

Shannon Delany Introduces Us To Max

Shannon Delany has treated our Mundie Mom forum members to a Max post!! Here's a little teaser-
"Maximilian = Max = More (Ya’all know I didn’t choose names willy-nilly for 13 to Life.)

Max is my hot boy. My bad boy. God, I love him! ;-) (Okay, I’ll always love Pietr, but Max sorta has that x-factor.)

He’s got a broader build, he’s taller, he’s much more blatant about flirting and enjoying things about the female of the species. He’s my sexy senior. In short, Max is more than the sum of all the signals Pietr sends. Max has a reputation and in that very personal talk Jess and Pietr have (and thanks to Max’s earlier displays), readers should get the feeling Max left his virginity behind a while ago. He’s thought about what girls like and he uses it to his advantage (which proves, although his siblings might argue, Max is no idiot). His wavy dark hair gives him more of a tousled look (which instinctively makes women wonder what he was just doing that got him mussed)."

You can read the rest of the post, and see an artist drawing of Max in Shannon's post here in our Mundie Moms Writing Forum-http://mundiemoms.freeforums.org/writing-101-with-shannon-delany-f133.html

6 comments:

  1. Wow I think that description just made me want to buy this book. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Just reading that again out here--not inside the quiet and dimly lit recesses of the forum has me giggling.

    Well, Alexa, I'm glad it *cough* caught your attention.

    Thanks, Mundie Moms!
    ~Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL You know, we couldn't pass up sharing a little bit about Max *coughs* as he is one of our favorite characters.

    Thank you so much Shannon for this wonderful treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such a Max fan....I know Pietr has some great qualities...but *sigh* Max *heart skips a beat*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I'm clearly not the only one who's used the name Max for the "hot, bad boy"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Max rocks. I was drawn to him from the first moment he appeared on the page. Team Max over here!

    ReplyDelete

Labels