Mundie Moms

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Little NightShade Love

Last week I received a little gift in the mail...

At first I had no idea who it was from, as there was nothing but a note on the ribbon that said Invitation and a key that was tied around the flower. Well, I found out who it was from.

To give a little, okay big clue, I put my beautiful copy of Nightshade in the picture. I'm thinking someone is trying to woo me away me from Ren. *coughs* Not that I don't love Shay, as I do. Andrea has written such a an awesome love triangle that I think many people will be torn between Ren and Shay.

Thank you Shay for sending me one of my favorite flowers!

YOU can meet Shay here:
http://www.shaydoran.com/ and you follow him on Facebook Page here and subscribe/watch Shay's Youtube Channel for his latest vlogs.

Here's the first one he posted here

Don't forget to visit Andrea Cremer's official Nightshade web page
You can also click on Shay's blog button to be taken to his page, which is on our right hand side bar.

7 comments:

  1. Been watching the episodes posted. LOL. Really well done!!! And a boy who sends you flowers can't be all bad?? Right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Now you can see why I'm torn between Shay and Ren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. True. But with you...where there's a wolf, there's usually a way...into your heart. I'm v poetic today. Should be writing for Hallmark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROTFL! You know me too well. Yes, you should write some wolf girl cards for Hallmark or even hot boy with sword cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a need for them. Supply and demand, bb, supply and demand.

    ReplyDelete

Labels