Mundie Moms

Sunday, September 12, 2010

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea of Pop CultureJunkie! With this post, we share the books we've received this past week for review, borrowed from friends or the library, received as a gift and/or bought. In today's post I'm combining books for both Mundie Moms & Mundie Kids.

For Review:
* Rich and Mad by William Nicholson, received & published by EgmontUSA
* Vordak The Incomprehensible, How to Grow up and Rule The World, by Scott Seegert, received & published by EgmontUSA, released August 24th, 2010
* Meanicures by Catherine Clark, received & published by EgmontUSA, To Be released on October 12th, 2010
* The Invisible Order, Rise of The Darkness (Book 1), by Paul Crilley, received & published by EgmontUSA, To Be released on September 28th, 2010
* The Dragons of Noor by Janet Lee Carey, received & published by EgmontUSA, To Be released on October 12th, 2010
* Edison's Gold by Geoff Watson, received & published by EgmontUSA, To Be released October 2010
* The Lost Saint by Bree Despain, received & published by EgmontUSA, To Be released on December 28th, 2010
* Restoring Harmony by Joelle Anthony, published by Putnam Books, released May 2010, received from Joelle Anthony for Teen Book Scene

Gift:
*Nightshade goodies from Shay (will be posted this coming week)

Bought:
* Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
* Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
* Firelight by Sophie Jordan

Thank you to EgmontUSA, Joelle Anthony and Teen Book Scene for this weeks wonderful reads. What goodies did you receive this week?

13 comments:

  1. Awesome!! My DS adores Vordak!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Restoring Harmony. I cant believe you have THe Lost Saint I am unbelievably jealous :D
    Looking forward to the reviews :D Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katarinas Mama- I can't wait to read it.

    Asamum- I'm so excited to read it. I should say I already started it and it's good. I'm the most excited for it, as I have a character named after me in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo jealous of what's in your mailbox!!! I'm dying to read so many of those. And the rest look intriguing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books this week. I am dying to read The Lost Saint and Rich And Mad. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so many awesome books you got this week. Rich and Mad by William Nicholson!!! aah, want to read that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of awesomness! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got Clockwork Angel as well:)
    And i really want Firelight too!
    Waiting for the review at Dragons of Noor!

    My full In My Mailbox is here: http://splashofourworlds.blogspot.com/2010/09/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I didn't know The Lost Saint ARCs were available, I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I get Dragons of Noor for review awhile ago, sounds interesting! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of great books! I read Meanicures but wasn't really a fan, so I'll be eager to see how you feel. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you!!

    Katie- I'm so excited about The Lost Saint.

    Nina- I'm looking forward to reading it.

    Yiota- YAY for the CWA and Firelight is so good!

    Tynga- I think they sent it early to me, as I've been dying to meet my character in the book.

    Maria- I'm looking forward to reading it too!!

    Liz- Thank you. I'll be posting my review for Meanicures on MundieKids. I'm looking forward to talking about it w/ you.

    ReplyDelete

Labels