Mundie Moms

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cassie's Publication Schedule

Cassie posted has posted her publication schedule for the next 4 years. We are so excited about this!! Here's the schedule:

2010:

August 31 The Infernal Devices #1: Clockwork Angel (hardcover)

October 16 The paperback Mortal Instruments Boxed Set

2011:

April 5 The Mortal Instruments #4: City of Fallen Angels (hardcover)

September The Infernal Devices #2: Clockwork Prince (hardcover)

2012:

March The Infernal Devices #1: Clockwork Angel (paperback)

May The Mortal Instruments #5: City of Lost Souls (hardcover)

November 4 The Mortal Instruments #4: City of Fallen Angels (paperback)

Holiday Season The Infernal Devices #3: Clockwork Princess (hardcover)

2013:

March The Infernal Devices #2: Clockwork Prince (paperback)

September The Mortal Instruments #6: City of Heavenly Fire (hardcover)

November The Mortal Instruments #5: City of Lost Souls (paperback)

2014:

May The Infernal Devices #3: Clockwork Princess (paperback)

September The Mortal Instruments #6: City of Heavenly Fire (paperback)


5 comments:

  1. I am so excited for all of these books! I wish I could have them now. I don't know whether to weep for the months of waiting or squeal for the number of amazing books to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness! She's going to be one busy lady! I guess I'll have to re-read TMI and CA until then! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The next few years are going to be rough on me. I buy the book the day it comes out read it in less than a week, and then have to wait until the next one comes out. The torture!

    http://turtlehowlingatthemoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I can't wait that long for the rest of the books! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait -- thank you for posting the schedule!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels