Mundie Moms

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Twitter Tuesday - Carrie Ryan and Ally Carter

We're thrilled to see Carrie Ryan's cover of The Dark and Hollow places. Here's what she said on her blog:
I am IN LOVE with this cover! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I love the model, I love the dirt and grime, I love where she is, I love the expression on her face, I love everything. It fits the story sooo well and I just feel like the luckiest author in the entire world.

And because both KatieB and I picked up Heist Society this past week, I couldn't resist sharing this tweet from Ally Carter:


What fun songs...are you humming "Walk Like An Egyptian" now?? I know, I am!

Happy Twitter Tuesday, Mundie Moms. Now go on, get your Clockwork Angel copy and read, read, read!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love The Forest of Hands and Teeth books and I can't wait for The Dark and Hollow Places. I really like that cover and I am so excited for Annah's side of the story. Its just a shame that living in the UK we get boring covers :( Oh well, I am off to tell my friends the news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. booknerd10 - The cover is gorgeous and I'm looking forward to the story. But some UK covers are gorgeous -- like Demon's Lexicon/Covenant. Love the UK covers of those!

    Yiota - Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels