Mundie Moms

Saturday, August 21, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea of Pop CultureJunkie! We share the books we've received this past week for review, borrowed from friends or the library, received as a gift and/or bought for both Mundie Moms andMundie Kids (our Children's Book Review Site).

For Review:
* When I Was Joe by Keren David, received by & published by Frances Lincoln Children's Books, released on January 1st, 2010
* Romeo, Juliet, and Vampires by Claudia Gable, William Shakespeare, received by & published by HarperCollins, to be released on August 31st, 2010
* Greek: Double Date by Marsha Warner, received by & published by Harlequin Teen, released on April 21st, 2010
* Maybe This Time by Jennifer Cursie, published by St Martin's Press, to be released on August 31st, 2010 received by the author/publisher
* Mieradome by Kate Hegarty, published by Author House, released on July 30th, 2010, received from the author
* Matched by Ally Condie, received by & published by Penguin, to be released on November 30th, 2010
* Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins, received by & published by Scholastic, to be released on August 24th, 2010

Bought:
* City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (2 paperback books for giveaways)
I did buy some other books as well, but they've not arrived yet.

Thank you to Scholastic, HarperCollins, Penguin, St Martin's Press, Harlequin Teen, Kate Hegarty, Frances Lincoln Children's Books and Jennifer Cursie for this weeks wonderful reads.

What goodies did you receive this week?

20 comments:

  1. so lucky those are amazing mockingjay you are so lucky i look forward to your review hope u enjoy it matched looks like a good read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky! You got great books this week! Matched, Mieradome and Mockingjay... Ms for Mundie Moms!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mockingjay looks so pretty!!! You got some good books! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MATCHED! and MOCKINGJAY! You are so lucky!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy */&%? Mockingjay! I'm jealous!!!
    Hope you enjoy it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. *pets Mockingjay* so prettyyyyyyy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree Mockingjay and Matched...so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! All I will say about Mockingjay is, it's GOOD! I won't be posting or tweeting anything about it until after it's released and even then I will not post any spoilers.

    Don't miss our District 13 Blog stop on Wednesday!!! We'll have giveaways!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great week for you!! So jealous of Mockingjay!! Stop by and see what I got this week too... www.randomchalktalk.com

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for doing early release of Mockingjay the RIGHT way. I've heard horror stories, one involving Goodreads and a full review including SPOILERS! *shudders* Great week, I'm really excited to read Matched and Mockingjay! Mieradome looks very interesting. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow MockingJay :D Terrific book week, the kind where I would like to hug the books :D Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh em gee, you have Mockingjay! Haha, amazing. I look forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  13. AHHH, Mockingjay! I want to reach my hand into the picture and snatch it. ;)

    But I guess I can wait two days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to read Mockingjay!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mockingjay?! Seriously?! I thought it was on an uber strict embargo!

    Still, YAY for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you guys!

    Prophecygirl- It does. It was sent to me from Scholastic and had an embargo sticker on it. While I'm reading it, I can't talk about it until release day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope that you enjoy your books. Here is what I got IN MY MAILBOX

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have City of Glass in my mailbox this week too. Great mailbox! My IMM Birthday Edition is here.

    xx,
    E.J
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG MOCKINGJAY!!!

    I think I just peed myself lol jk :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels