Mundie Moms

Sunday, August 8, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! We share the books we've received this past week for review, borrowed from friends or the library, received as a gift and/or bought for both Mundie Moms and Mundie Kids (our Children's Book Review Site).

For Review:
* Love Sucks by Melissa Francis (just released) by HarperTeen, from publisher
* Change of Heart by Shari Maurer, published by Westside Books, from the author

Bought:
* I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
* The Hollow by Jessica Verday (paperback)
* Kiss Me Deadly by Trisha Telep
* Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel

Gifted:
* Beautiful Darkness button, won from Caster Girls (Thank you so much!)
* Beastly Journal, from a friend *don't laugh, you know you want one!* lol

For Mundie Kids

Reviews:
* Number One Kids & Big Whopper by Patricia Reilly Giff, published by Random House Kids, will be released on August 10th, 2010, from the publisher
* Hurricane Mia, A Caribbean Adventure by Donna Maria Seim, released June 2010, from the author
* The Aristrobrats by Jennifer Solow, to be released September 2010, published by Source Books, from author/publisher

Bought:
* Bob Books, Advancing Beginners Set 2

Thank you to HarperTeen, Random House, Donna Maria Seim, Shari Maurer, Castergirls and to my "you know who are" friend, for all the great reads and gifts this week.

10 comments:

  1. I want a Beastly journal!!!! It's got Alex Pettyfer on the front *squeeee* I ordered I am Number Four too but it hasn't arrived yet, hopefully it'll get here soon. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Love Sucks! I really liked Bite Me! Great haul this week! Happy reading! Here's mine: http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2010/08/in-my-mailbox-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia-I hope you get your copy soon!

    A SImple Love of Reading-Thank you! Great list yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you have beastly. I love that book sooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. I really want that Beastly Journal!
    I need to find one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool! And I most definitely want an Alex, err, I mean Beastly, journal :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want the Beastly journal too!! :D Hope I get to find a copy of I am Number Four too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL The Beastly journal was a nice surprise from a friend of mine. I believe she got it at Borders. I love that Beastly stuff is already out!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks! I'll prolly get the Beastly Journal soon too. Because of Alex Pettyfer :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you love the Beastly journal!!! Cynthia, they're available at BORDERS. I will gladly pick you up one -- let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels