Mundie Moms

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

CWA Celebrations-Day 25, Character Introduction, Jem


With permission from Cassie, this week we're introducing you to the characters of Clockwork Angel. Each character description and artwork (by Val) posted, is quoted from and will be linked back to Cassie's Infernal Devices site.

Jem is a character whom, I think, many readers will fall in love with. He's someone who Tessa can confide in and someone who knows how to handle Will. He may not look like a shadowhunter, but Jem can be just as lethal as Will when he needs to be.


Jem: Brought up in the Institute in Shanghai, Jem's parents were killed by a demon who allowed Jem to live—but with a terrible price to be paid. Frail and silver-haired, Jem seems an unlikely demon-killer, but his skills and swift intelligence make him a formidable foe. He finds a kindred spirit in Tessa as both of them feel they are torn between two worlds, neither belonging completely to one or to the other. As Jem's affection for her grows, will Will have to hurt the only person in his life he's ever seemed to care about?

10 comments:

  1. Out of all the characters, I am most looking forward to reading about Jem. He sounds completely unique.
    Only 5 days to go now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is and I really find myself loving both Will and Jem's characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Jem... just under 5 days and I'll meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always thought I'd be more drawn to Will but I'm not so sure anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like Jem a lot! I hope there's a lot more of him in the next book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being a musician scores Jem lots of points with me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm very excited to read about all 3 of the main characters. as of right now i'm trying not to pick a team, but i can't help it. i love bad boys, which leaves me to Will. but i have a soft spot for those kinda, gentle caring boys as well, which is Jem. and Tessa, i just naturally love girls who can kick butt =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only 5 days... Can't wait. Aww, can't.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jem, Jem, Jem...such a gentleman.

    ReplyDelete

Labels