Mundie Moms

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Clockwork Celebration Day 5

Today's treat is a small excerpt from the book. Enjoy!!

Jem shook his head. "I don't think so. Perhaps you are the sort who would sacrifice yourself on the altar of principle, but I doubt it. Most of us do things for reasons that are more purely personal. For love, or for hate."

"Or for revenge," Will said. "After all, you've known about what was going on for a year now, and you only just came to us."

"That was because of Miss Gray."
-Clockwork Angel, page 191

8 comments:

  1. Soon, I will have this book (like 25 days, but really, who is counting???) I can't wait to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh!! exciting! can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This passage is the perfect example of the poetry that is Clockwork Angel! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a tease. My eyes, head and heart NEED to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Time. I had to do a teaser. I couldn't give too much away on who they're talking about. lol Although it's kind of fun writing teasers. We will have more. :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels