Mundie Moms

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Twitter Tuesday - Angie Frazier

Guess what, Mundie Moms? Angie Frazier has a book trailer for her wonderful adventure-filled story, Everlasting. And it's by none other than Vania of VLC. You all know how much we adore Vania's trailers so be sure to view this one and also remember to pick up Everlasting.

Here's a link to our review, where we felt that "The characters are real, the love story believable and the adventure we go on with them is engaging...I really hope there will be more books to follow."

4 comments:

  1. Awwww!! MM's do you know how much I LOVE YOU??? thank you for supporting Angie and me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it means nothing, but I commented first on the official trailer. :D (cherii20075) I love it, downloaded it. It's very nice, and I can't wait to read Everlasting. I've heard it's beautiful and charming...and sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vania, we adore you and love your trailers!! It's like watching a mini movie for the book.

    ReplyDelete

Labels