Mundie Moms

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Saving Amercia's Wolves

Many of you know I'm a huge wolf girl, and that stemmed from growing up having a love for wolves. Recently we teamed up with our friend Shannon Delany to help spread the word on wolf conservation
(here http://tinyurl.com/2g6jxgh), and one of our recent Thoughtful Thursday posts spotlighted some amazing organizations nation wide who also share a love for wolves, here http://tinyurl.com/2u5pjcb.

Defenders of Wildlife are huge supporters of wolf conservation. Recently they've released a new video featuring Alex Meraz, who plays Paul in the Twilight Saga movies, asking for our help in saving the wolves in the Olympic Peninsula and nation wide.


You can find out more about Wolf conservation here http://www.defenders.org/

9 comments:

  1. Omygoodness they're beautiful! This video breaks my heart, but I'm glad that celebrities like Alex are using their fame to share amazing organizations with people who might not hear about them otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Cara! I love it when well known people get behind and support amazing causes.

    The wolves are beautiful and it's so sad what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Wolves!!! I just can't understand hurting them... I saw that you are a part of the Debut Author Challenge! That is so amazing that you are supporting debut authors and I only recently found out that I am going to be one!!! I wanted to ask if you wouldn’t mind heading over to my blog and giving me your opinion. As a blogger turned author I would really appreciate it and the publisher is still giving out ARCs so you might have a chance at a free copy! Thank you and I hope you will stop by and check out The Thirteenth Chime!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    P.S.- My release date if Friday the 13th (August this year) isn't that crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma! We are. I just sent you an email. Congratulations on your upcoming release. The Thirteenth Chime looks like it's going to be a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great cause! I love that authors are supporting these causes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I love that we can help spread the word about these amazing causes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how Twilight manages to raise this cause - with its popularity, this is a great outreach. Wolves are fascinating - I don't think we have many in the UK. Except foxes. We get loads of foxes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome video. And I'm glad you posted it, *teasing tone* Wolf Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stop denying your inner wolf girl! You know you want to run w/ the wolves. LOL

    Dwayne-I agree! I think the actors of Twilight have done an amazing job backing wonderful organizations.

    ReplyDelete

Labels