Mundie Moms

Saturday, July 10, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It's a list of books we've received this past week for review, borrowed from friends or the library, received as a gift and/or bought.

For Review
:

*Firelight by Sophie Jordan, published by HarperTeen, to be released September 2010

*The Familiars by Adam Jay Epstein and Andrea Jacobson, published by HarperTeen,
to be released September 2010

*Paranormalcy by Kiersten White, published by HarperTeen, to be released September 2010

*Ascendant by Diana Peterfreund, published by HarperTeen, to be released October 2010

*The Goblin Gate by Hilari Bell, published by HarperTeen, to be released October 2010

*Siren by Tricia Rayburn, published by EgmontUSA, released June 2010

*Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen, published by HarperCollins,
to be released November 2010 (the first chapter sneak peak)

*Xisle by Steve Augarde, published by Knopf Delacorte Dell (Random House Kids),
to be released July 13th, 2010

Received As A Gift:

*The Demon's Covenant by Sarah Rees Brennan, UK (signed) edition (thank you to the lovely Carla for this awesome gift and for feeding my UK book addiction).
*Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (UK edition)
*Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen (UK edition) Thank to Sophie for these beautiful books! You know how much I love the classics and a beautiful book.
*Sucks To Be Me by Kimberly Pauley (thank you Sophie)

We received some goodies that for now are TOP SECRET, but we'll share them in a few weeks (Thank you Saundra Mitchell)!!

Bought:

*Glimmer Glass by Jenna Black

Thank you to HarperTeen, Random House, HarperCollins, EgmontUSA, Saundra Mitchell, Carla, and Sophie for the wonderful reads this week!!

I'll admit, I read Firelight the day I got it. It's SO good. You can find my book blurb for over a few posts down.

What goodies did you receive this week?

15 comments:

  1. Wow majorly jelous right now! Firelight was amazing, you must read that asap. Angelfire looks really good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, you received a LOT of good books this week! I know I want to read Firelight and Ascendant, and Paranormalcy, and... well, every other book you received this week. :) Happy reading!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! What a collection! I am insanely jealous. I am (im)patiently waiting for some books. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Siren on hold at the library. You made out pretty good this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, Paranormalcy and the Goblin Gate! I'm jealous!
    It looks like you will have plenty of material for reading. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul this week - Congrats and have fun! Looking forward to finding out about the Top Secret books!

    Have fun this week!

    Teens Read and Write

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! Great TBR pile! I'm looking forward to reading Paranormalcy myself! Enjoy your reads!

    Hope you have a chance to check out my IMM!
    Thanks,
    The Unread Reader

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had an amazing week! Paranormalcy!! Firelight!! Siren!! And all the rest..I hope you enjoy them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHOOO HOOOO! I can not wait to read Firelight and npw more so!!

    Your book stash this week is beyond impressive!! Enjoy!
    http://lll808.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glimmerglass was a awesome book.

    Paranormalcy, Siren and Firelight look so good. Can't wait to see your reviews, enjoy XD Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! I was pretty excited about our unexpected goodies this week.

    Firelight and Paranormalcy are really great reads!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read any of those but they all look good! Happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Katie (Mundie Moms), you are so welcome. I love that series of Austen books. They're so well bound/illustrated and full of uselfull information about Austen and the time period. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many fantastic books there, I can't wait to read Paranormalcy!

    Here's my mailbox :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, nice haul. I hope that you enjoy your books. Here's mine

    ReplyDelete

Labels