Mundie Moms

Saturday, July 3, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It's a list of books we've received this past week for review, borrowed from friends or the library, received as a gift and/or bought.

For Review:
* Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
(published by Fiewel and Friends, releases September, 2010)
*Take Me There by Carolee Dean
(published by Simon Pulse, releases July, 2010)
*Life, Liberty and Pursuit by Susan Kaye Quinn
(published by OmniFicPublishing, released June, 2010)
*Zen Ghosts by Jon J Muth (review for MundieKids)
published by Scholastic, releases September 1, 2010)

Bought:
*Prophecy of The Sisters (new cover) by Michelle Zink
*Looking for Alaska by John Green
*The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum
*Blood on The River, James Town 1607 by Elisa Carbone
*The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod (book 2) by Heather Brewer
*Incareceron by Catherine Fisher

There's more kid books that were purchased that will be reviewed on MundieKids (our children's book review blog) and some parenting type books (don't laugh, we do read more than just YA) LOL.

Thank you to Simon Schuster, Fiewel and Friends, Scholastic, Carolee Dean, and Susan Quinn. We're looking forward to reading your books and sharing our reviews.

What goodies did you receive this week?

6 comments:

  1. ohhh...I want Halo!! And Take Me There,..and just about every other book you mentioned :) I got some amazing things today. I will be posting my IMM later today.

    Great stuff!! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what goodies you received! I am so excited to read these books! I'm resisting the urge to not open them until I'm done with the few other books I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually had a dream the other day about getting Halo. Maybe next week it'll happen.

    And Incarceron is SO good! I can't wait for Sapphique!

    Enjoy your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie!- I hope your dream does come true.
    I enjoyed Incareceron, but I had to buy the US hardback, as I have both Incareceron and Sapphique in paperback from the UK. Both are great reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! You got the new cover of the Prophecy of the Sisters -- love that book!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HALO! I have seen that book all over the place! I can't wait to get it when it comes out.. Looking for Alaska is good too and I just love the US Incarceron Cover... I sometimes just take mine of the shelf to look at it.

    ReplyDelete

Labels