Mundie Moms

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Release Day To:

Rachel Vincent's My Soul To Keep.


Happy Release Day to
Angie Frazier's Everlasting! We are so excited, as we'll be chatting with Angie tonight about her book. We'll post the chat link later this afternoon. We highly recommend this wonderful read. You can read our review here-http://tinyurl.com/2udmoxd

Don't miss out on Angie's Everlasting Hunt! Prizes will be given out. Find out more at her site here:




You can find it here at eharlequin. at enterthefaeryworld.com or on Amazon, though Amazon's price is wrong and probably won't change until tomorrow.

And, because its Tuesday, I'll leave you with one last teaser for Winter's Passage, in the shameful hopes that it will make you run out and download it today. (Hey, what do you have to lose? It's FREE.)




2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited to get my hands on this book! Finally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I've been looking forward to this book since I made my list of Books I Must Read in 2010 back in January. So many good books coming out now that it's summer, finally!!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels