Mundie Moms

Sunday, May 30, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It's a list of books we've received this past week for review, borrowed from friends or the library, received as a gift and/or bought.

This week was full of surprises! I can't wait to talk about these wonderful reads.

From Publishers/Authors For Review:
* Grace by Elizabeth Scott, published by Dutton Books (from Elizabeth Scott)
* Nightshade by Andrea Cremer, published by Penguin (signed, from a secret friend)
* Selling Hope by Kristin Tubb, published by Feiwel and Friends (from the publisher)
* The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller, published by Razor Bill (from the publisher)

Bought:
* The Demon's Covenant by Sarah Rees Brennan (UK edition)
* Eclipse (movie tie in, don't judge me lol) by Stephenie Meyer

Won/Gifted:
*Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia (signed and came with a beautiful Angel Star necklace and books marks, from Jennifer Murgia)
* The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell (signed and won from CJ Redwine's blog)
* A lovely post card from Volterra, Italy that a friend (Stacey from Page Turners) sent when she was over there. I had to add that to this week's post.

Thank you to Razor Bill, Penguin, Feiwel and Friends, Elizabeth Scott, our secret friend, Jennifer Murgia, CJ Redwine, Chelsea Campbell and Stacey for the wonderful reads this week!

What goodies did you receive this week?

7 comments:

  1. I'm jealous you won Rise of Renegade X, I can't wait to read that one! Hope you enjoy it :)

    Nice haul otherwise too...Nightshade and Eternal Ones are both supposed to be really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brent & Emily-I'm really looking forward to reading it.

    Allison- I couldn't believe I won! I'm very excited to read it.

    Ella & KM-thank you :) I'm excited to share my reviews with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look great but I'm really envious of Nightshade! I would be envious of The Demon's Covenant, but I already have it! Can't wait to see what you think of all these…

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! I'm jealous! You got both Grace and Nightshade!

    ReplyDelete

Labels