Mundie Moms

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Katarina's Mama!!

I am totally sneaking this post in, yes, it is Rob's birthday and we do want to wish him a Happy Birthday- (just for S & S)
But the real reason for this post is to wish our very own Katarina's Mama a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! She really wanted us to forget about this day, but how could we. She can't except us Mundie Moms Admin not to say something. Sophie is our amazing Admin PR and I don't know what we'd do with out her. So, we've gathered up a few wonderful presents for her to enjoy today.

No Mundie Moms post would be complete without one of her favorite Mortal Instruments quotes:
"Good night, Clary," he said.
His hands lay flat on either side of him, his arms at his sides. He seemed barely to be breathing; she wasn't sure she was breathing herself. She slid her own hand across the bed-sheet, just far enough that their fingers touched-so lightly that she would probably hardly have been aware of it had she been touching anyone but Jace; as it was, the nerve endings in her fingertips prickled softly, as if she were holding them over a low flame. She felt him tense beside her and then relax. He had shut his eyes, and his lashes cast fine shadows against the curse of his cheekbones. His mouth curled into a smile as if he sensed her watching him, and she wondered how he would look in the morning, with his hair messed and sleep circles under his eyes. Despite everything, the thought gave her a jolt of happiness.
She laced her fingers through his. "Good night," she whispered. With their hands clasped like children in a fairy tale, she fell asleep beside him in the dark.
- Clary & Jace, City of Glass, page 334

Now, onto your Knight, I mean Prince in shining armor. Oh and look, he's holding a sword.
No birthday would be complete for you with out your Prince Caspian.

AND of course your other gift, and I don't think I need to really say anything else to you other than, enjoy!
Thank you for all you do for us. On behalf of all of us Mundie Moms, we hope you have a wonderful Birthday Sophie! We love you!

12 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE!!! I wish you a day full of sunshine & not a snowflake in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. BinBons always makes me happier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES WE DO SOPHIE! Happy Birthday, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOPHIE!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY........Love you very muchly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Happy Birthday again, Sophie! I hope you have a wonderful day full of peace and quiet and maybe even some mommy juice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Sophie! I hope you had a great day filled with family, friends, and of course books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Catie S, especially for the lack o' snow wishes. LOL. I told Julie that I think I definitely live in the Winter Court. Ugh.

    Julie - Yes, he has Healing Properties. #BinBons

    Katie - I only wish your birthday wasn't so very very far away. Thank you for the wishes, the quote, the lovely fanart (kara-lija's a fave) and well, okay, a tribute to my favorite British actors. The post is perfection. What a way to start off my day...without coffee, need I add??

    Myra - Thank you...your friendship means so very much to me. #TeamMichael

    Ally and Maidenveil - Thank you!!!!

    Caaaaaaaaaaarla - Thank you, sweets!

    stephdc - You're so amazing...everywhere I turn, I see one of your sweet comments. And yes, there will be Mommy Juice. I'm thinking Kir Royales!! Yum. And sushi.

    Heather - Thank you so much. That is my plan. Family. Friends. Books. Reviewing one today. And starting a new one. Hmmm, which one shall it be. Or perhaps, I'll just read The Iron Daughter's page 99-100 again. *coughs* Just sayin'...LOL.

    Thank you everyone. What a wonderful way to start the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry, I will lock the blog and prevent posts when it's my birthday LOL
    I'm glad you enjoyed the post! I hope you have a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Happy Birthday Sophie!! We WILL meet in person one day.

    ReplyDelete

Labels